Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Learn and Serve Oct 20

Today i was very reluctant to get up and go to Learn and Serve. Just had no ambition and im sure we all know the feeling quite well. When i got there i was very upset to find out that Mrs. Mauro was out sick and there was a substitute teacher. ughhh talk about upsetting lol. But anyways i stayed so that i could get my hours in and not be behind. The sub did give me an option to leave but i decided on my best judgement to stay since i had already gotten up and driven that far. I really had nothing really to do seeing as how the teacher had no clue what was going on. I helped a few students here and there and basically that was my day! Pretty easy and i got my two hours that i needed in!!!

1 comment:

  1. help me out here!
    I love your writing voice, but I can't assess you if you don't frame your observations and reflections within the context of a L&S placement that you engage with.

    ReplyDelete